CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
The agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) has been concluded upon vehicle (hereinafter the Vehicle) lease between the Lessor and the Lessee as
follows requirements to the Lessee and his obligations.
- The Lessee has to be at least 16 years old and possess a valid scooter driving license. People over 18 years don’t need a driving license.
- The Lessee shall be obliged to maintain the Vehicle in good manners. Use of leased Vehicle for illegal purposes as racing practice, training sessions etc. is
prohibited. It is prohibited to use the Vehicle outside officially marked roads.
- The Lessee shall be obliged to drive the Vehicle personally and not to give the Vehicle into use of third person without written consent of the Lessor.
- The Lessee shall be liable for all caused damages in the extent of deductible liability mentioned in this Agreement. The Lessee liability is dependant on the calculation up to 990eur. In case the Vehicle shall be damaged due to negligence or respective conscientious negligent performance of the Lessee. The Lessee shall be totally liable for the caused damages in their whole extent, in spite of the deductible liability clause mentioned in this Agreement. The Lessee shall be totally liable for the caused damages also in case the damages shall be caused due negligence towards the obligations stipulated with this Agreement and in case the Lessee has used the Vehicle under influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances, for criminal purposes, etc.
- In case of theft of the Vehicle, the Lessee shall be obliged to return the respective documents and keys to the Lessor, otherwise the Lessee shall be totally responsible for the theft of Vehicle. For the time of repair of defects caused to the Vehicle, the Lessee shall be obliged to pay rent payment as for one (1) day repair=one (1) day use of rental Vehicle, but not more than for 30 days. For lost keys, documents or flat tyre, penalty payment shall be paid by the Lessee in the extent of up to 200eur. Place and extent of repairs shall be determined by the Lessor.
- The Lessee shall be liable for the damages caused to the Vehicle by third persons.
- The Lessee shall be obliged to make advance payment in accord with lease period applied for. The Lessor has the right to claim a warranty payment in the extent of personal liability amount mentioned in this Agreement.
- The rent payment shall not include fuel price. The Lessee is obliged to refuel the Vehicle for fuel used.
- The Lessee shall be obliged to supervise the technical order of the Vehicle (oil, lightning tyre pressure etc.) within the lease period. The mentioned maintenance expenses proceeding from normal amortization of the Vehicle, shall be covered by theLessor.
- The Lessor shall not be responsible for the expenses which will emerge from termination of the trip of the Lessee due to break-down of the Vehicle or its technical failure.
- In case of an accident, injury, damage of rental Vehicle or theft of its parts, the Lessee shall be obliged to inform the Police and the Lessor immediately. Additionally, the Lessee shall be obliged to present the Lessor a written explanation upon the accident within 24 hours from the respective accident day.
- Durance of the rental day is 24 hours. The Lessee shall be obliged to return the Vehicle to the Lessor according to the terms of the lease period stipulated in this Agreement at agreed location and time. In case of delay in return of the Vehicle, the Lessee shall be obliged to pay rent payment upon triple tariff for the delayed time and the Lessee shall also be responsible for the economic loss of the Lessor caused by such delay.
- Unpaid parking penalty will be charged twice.
- Transfer of the leased Vehicle out the Republic of Estonia without written consent of the Lessor is prohibited.